Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thankful


The new Expressions Thinlits Dies are great to add to cards, scrapbook pages or other projects (the trick to get them out is wax paper between the card stock and the thinlit).  Since the "thankful" is a little longer, I wanted to make a card that it fit on a little bit better and that meant a bigger card...


 
But then what do I do for an envelope?  Well, starting September 1st, we have a brand new AWESOME option called the Envelope Punch Board that will take card of any envelope dilemma you might come across :)

 
It will give you envelope dimensions for tons of different card sizes and then you just score, punch and go!  I wanted to add a liner to this envelope so I made a smaller size one and cut it down to place inside the envelope I made...

 
Look like fun?  Check back on September 1st and get one of your own!!

 
Supplies:
Day of Gratitude
Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Sweater Weather dsp
Night of Navy, Early Espresso ink
Antique brads
Envelope Punch Board
Expressions thinlit dies
 
 
Christmas Card Kits still available for August...be on the lookout for September's kit as well! 
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!