Saturday, August 31, 2013

Label Love Birthday with Scraps

 
Again, I was trying to make use of some scraps on these cards, it didn't dent my pile too much, but I still like the cards :)

 
I added some strips of card stock and designer series paper to a strip of Whisper White and layered it onto my Basic Gray embossed card stock for this one.

 
This is more the type of card I make even without using scraps, but the die cut piece and flag were also scraps.

 
Label love
Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla card stock
Coastal Cabana ink
Birthday Basics dsp
Artisan label punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!