Sunday, September 8, 2013

July My Paper Pumpkin


Yes, I said July...there are a couple reasons I hadn't put this kit together yet...first was the time factor and second was the fact that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. 

 
I like to make something different than the instructions so sometimes I have to think about it a little while, LOL!

 
I thought a fun page to remember a birthday or big day would be a great idea.

 
I can't wait until we find out what is in next month's box!  Is yours ordered?  If not, you can get started right here!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!