Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lots of Thanks


I chose to use all the thank you sayings from the stamp set Lots of Thanks for the background on this card.  I mounted them on the largest block and stamped them all together using Pear Pizzazz ink.

 
The rest of the elements came together as I found them in my leftover stash! 
 
Supplies:
Lots of thanks
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana card stock
Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party ink
Label collection framelits
 Perfect Pennants die
Apothecary accents framelits
Vintage Wallpaper folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!