Friday, September 27, 2013

Gift Bag of Cards



Did you know that A2 sized cards fit into our cute little Tag A Bag Gift Bags?  I made a quick little belly band and tag and added some cards made using the Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags.

I added a few Chevron Border punches...

 
Mosaic Madness images...

 
Sentiments from Yippee-Skippee..


 
And some Brights designer buttons...

 
Super quick and easy gift!

 
Supplies:
Yippee Skippee
Mosaic Madness
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Baked Brown Sugar ink
Season of Style dsp
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Baked Brown Sugar card stock
Season of Style designer journaling tags
Chevron Border punch
Brights designer buttons
Tag a Bag gift bags
Organza ribbon
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a neat idea and I Love the cards! Thanks for being a part of the LNS Fall Treasure Hunt!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!