Saturday, September 21, 2013

File Folder Card

 
Today I have another file folder card to share with you, this time instead of keeping my layer of dsp in a rectangle shape, I made the file folder shape in a smaller size than the card base.  

 
I used the image from Gifts of Kindness behind my sentiment and the From my Heart set for the sentiment.
 
Supplies:
Envelope Punch Board
Gifts of Kindness
From My Heart
Gingham Garden dsp
Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and White Craft ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!