Monday, September 9, 2013

Little Altered Notebooks

 
Our Late Night Stampers challenge that starts today is to make a back to school teacher gift.  I thought these cute little altered notebooks would be great teacher or even student gifts for back to school.
 
 
I found the notebooks at the "M" store in the dollar section awhile ago on clearance and while they looked nice without altering, I thought they would be more fun this way!

 
I used several different designer series papers, but added some 1 1/4 burlap ribbon to each one.
 

 
The "notes" comes from the ABC 123 Sketch alphabet and numbers stamp set and I added the Positively Chevron background stamp over the top.

 
The Delicate Doilies stamp set shows up in two of the designs as well.

 
Supplies:
notebooks
Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe ink
Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Venetian Romance, Gingham Garden, Sweater Weather, and Modern Medley dsps
sticky strip
1 1/4" burlap ribbon
Positively Chevron, ABC 123 alphabet and numbers, and Delicate Doilies stamp sets
in color boutique details
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!