Friday, December 20, 2013

Card Boxes


I had some requests for Christmas gifts of cards all boxed up and while I have some containers and boxes on hand for up to 6 cards, these will hold 10 to 12 of them. 
 

 
I used the tutorial by LeAnn Greff, that you can find here for both these boxes and the ones I will show you tomorrow.

 
I just love this Winter Frost specialty paper and especially the color combinations! 

 
Do you see an unfamiliar embossing folder used on these?  It is a Sale-a-bration item you won't want to miss out on next year!!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!