Thursday, December 26, 2013

You Make Me Happy

 
The Holiday carryover list is available here if you would like to see what items will be available after the Holiday catalog order period is over January 2nd.  
 
Today's card is another sneak peek for you from the Occasions catalog (starts January 3rd) using some more Gold Fancy Foil vellum and Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape.

 
I used the Gold Metallic encore ink pad to stamp my image from Perfect Pennants and cut it out with a scissor (although there is a framelit for that as well).
 
Supplies:
Perfect Pennants
Whisper White, Real Red card stock
Gold Metallic encore ink
Watercolor wonder designer washi tape
Gold Foil designer Vellum
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!