Monday, December 23, 2013

You Make Me Happy


I love the blurred images in the Happy Watercolor stamp set (Occasions catalog) probably more than the flower images.  

 
 
I used Bermuda Bay ink for the flower image and Soft Sky for the blurred image over the top.  The Decorative Dots folder (SAB 2014) is the texture on the Early Espresso layer behind the stamped images.
 
Supplies:
Happy Watercolor
Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Soft Suede ink
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue card stock
In Color designer paper stack 2012-2014
Decorative Dots folder
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!