Friday, December 13, 2013

Repurposed box

 
There are so many times that I save a box from a toy or something else thinking I am going to make a project with it someday and don't, but this time I found a great way to use this wooden half box leftover from a puzzle my kids used to play with.

 
I used the Quatrefancy specialty paper window sheet to make a box cover and also decorated the wooden half with the same designer series paper.

 
It is perfect for cards and envelopes!
 
Supplies:
Joy to the World, Christmas Messages
Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo ink
Whisper White Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo card stock
Frosted finishes embellishments
organza ribbon
apothecary accents framelits
modern mosaic folder
Quatrefancy specialty paper
tea lace paper doilies
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!