Monday, December 30, 2013

The World to Me

 Our Late Night Stampers Theme for the next couple weeks has to do with love, weddings, etc.  so I thought I would share a Valentine's one with you.  Make sure you join us!!
 
There are a few Valentine's Day items available including a couple stamp sets and some fun Monster kits right now.  This card uses the Love You More stamp set.

 
supplies:
Love you more
Daffodil Delight, Whisper white, Real Red, Basic Black card stock
Stazon Black ink, Real Red ink
Stylish Stripes folder
5/8" natural chevron ribbon
Fresh Prints dsp stack
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!