Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Stamp Club



 
I went with a birthday card theme for the Stamp Club card projects this month, using Birthday Surprise, Big News and Work of Art as the stamp sets.  On the first card, we used some Kraft card stock and the new In Color inks.
 
 
The designer series paper on the second card comes from Confetti Celebration and we added a clothespin embellishment from the 2014-2016 In color Clothespins collection.

 
For the layout, Flashback designer series paper, Draw the Line stamp set and an essentials wooden element stamped with "oh snap" from the Hip Notes set.

 
Again, it is a pretty basic layout that can be used for a number of different occasions.

 
 
 
Supplies:
Hip Notes, Draw the Line, Birthday Surprise, Work of Art, Big News
Flashback, Confetti Celebration dsp
Kraft card stock
Lots of inks and card stocks
 
If it looks like fun, please feel free to join us!  Contact me here for details.
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!