Monday, July 28, 2014

Moving the Deco Label

 You have seen this post once, but I will share it again in the right timeframe for the challenge :)  (I had two challenges reversed and posted the wrong one first last time!)
 
The Late Night Stamper's Challenge right now is movement cards.  Chose to make a deco label move from the outside to the inside when it is opened.  

 
On the front of the card base, I cut half a deco framelit and then used my bone folder to fold the cut half open.  Then I added the same size deco framelit over the top of the cut half (you would just put adhesive on one side right now). 

 
On the inside there are some panels and I attached the other half of the full size deco label to the panel so it looks like this when you open it. 

 
I chose the Flashback designer series paper to decorate the panels and the front and used the Bloom with Hope stamp set on the Deco label and the sentiment.

 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
Kraft card stock
Pool Party, Very vanilla card stock
Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and Memento Black inks
Deco label framelits
Flashback dsp
Brights buttons
sticky strip
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team samples and play along with us!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!