Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lots of Thanks


This card uses two of the new embossing folders in the 2014-2015 catalog - Arrows and Fun Frames.  Of course, the fun frames folder doesn't emboss and cut so if you want to have the piece cut out like the card below, you will need your paper snips (I know, I know, no one likes to cut out pieces!).
 
 
The sentiment comes from the cute little set called Hip Notes and I punched it out with the new 2" circle punch. 
 
 
A little bit of 5/8" natural chevron ribbon and a cute little clip from the June Paper pumpkin kit and that is it! 
 
Supplies:
Hip Notes
Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock
Pear Pizzazz ink
2" circle punch
Fun Frames folder
Arrows Folder
5/8" natural chevron ribbon
Paper Pumpkin accessories
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!