Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sentiment Free Cards

 
Sometimes it is nice to have some cards on hand without a specific sentiment on them so you can use them for any purpose.  I made a few of this type of card with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set a few days ago.

 
The cards are also one layer with the exception of the butterflies that are popped up. 
 
Supplies:
Kinda Eclectic
Crushed Curry, Real Red, Garden Green, Blackberry Bliss ink
Whisper White card stock
Bitty butterfly punch
Elegant butterfly punch
post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Kris, I love these... I will CASE them today! I always have the need for sentiment FREE cards! You made my day! I love this set!
XXXOOO

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!