Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Your Awesomeness

 
I was playing around with the Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair framelits again on this card - love the sentiment!
 
There is some Maritime designer series paper behind the flowers and I stamped the open flower image on Crisp Cantaloupe for the background.

 
I thought the flowers needed a little something in the middle so I added some basic rhinestones and popped them up with stampin' dimensionals.

 
Supplies:
Flower Patch
Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party ink
Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, card stock
Maritime dsp
basic rhinestones
Flower fair framelits
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!