Monday, November 2, 2015

Last First Day

 
Another first day of school page, this time for my oldest as he started his last first day of middle school.  The page is a combination of Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 stamped images and cards as well as some other images and elements.

 
I started by adding a few swirls from the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set with Whisper white craft ink.  Then I added the alphabet image from Tap Tap Tap and some other images from the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life 2015 stamp set.

 
Next came the Project Life cards and photo...

 
some journaling...

 
and some White perfect accents...
 
Supplies:
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 card collection, accessories and stamp set
Memento Black, Craft Whisper White, Crumb Cake ink
Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
Tap Tap Tap, Snuggles and Smooches stamp sets
White perfect accents
Everyday Chic washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!