Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Traveler Birthday



Here is another sample of a masculine card that I put together recently using the Traveler and Endless Birthday Wishes stamp sets.  I added a piece of Mint Macaroon that was embossed with the Boho Chic folder behind some Typeset specialty paper and then added my stamped layers.

 
The linen thread is just wrapped around several times and attached to the back of the Typeset specialty paper layer.
 
Supplies:
Traveler, Endless Birthday Wishes
Basic Black ink
Mint Macaroon, Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Typeset specialty paper
Boho chic folder
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!