Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reason For the Season

 
This card is a little similar to the one we made at Stamp Club this month with the Reason for the Season stamp set, but I did mix it up just a little bit. I really like the triple stamped poinsettia so I used it again as a background and added a strip of Home for Christmas designer series paper behind the sentiment.

 
Despite the images that need to be stamped more than once to add the colors, these come together pretty quickly and would work well for mass producing. 
 
Supplies:
Reason for the Season
Early Espresso, Real Red, Mossy Meadow ink
Home for Christmas dsp
Very Vanilla card stock
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!