Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tap Tap Tap

 
I pulled out the Tap Tap Tap stamp set again for this card, using several of the images.  For the background I chose to use some Neutrals Color Collection designer series paper and then I added a little piece of Lost Lagoon card stock to break it up.

 
I stamped the typewriter on Crumb Cake card stock and then punched it out with the 2" circle punch before adding it with Stampin' dimensionals.

 
Supplies:
Tap Tap Tap
Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon ink
Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp
2" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!