Friday, November 20, 2015

Fun Stamp Case Gift

 
I always have some stamp cases laying around in various sizes so that if I want to put together a little gift with them I have them ready to go.  The one I used on this project is the half size and I added some designer series paper from the Season of Cheer collection behind the plastic covering.

 
Than, I stamped my sentiment and punched it out with the Note Tag punch and layered it on some more designer series paper that I punched with the Ornate tag punch.

 
A little linen thread, some white perfect accents and corrugated paper and the front of the case is ready to go...

 
On the inside, I added some cute little arrow post it notes that came in a Project Life kit awhile ago that I had not used, a regular size post it note pad and some lip gloss and hand sanitizer.

 
The lip gloss and hand sanitizer are attached with little Velcro pieces so that once you take them off, you can put them back in place again and they will stay there.
 
Supplies:
Friendly Wishes
Night of Navy ink
Soft Sky card stock
Season of Cheer dsp
Note Tag, Ornate Tag punch
linen thread
perfect white accents
corrugated paper
washi tape
Velcro
half stamp case
post it notes
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!