Thursday, February 18, 2016

I'm Lost

 
I decided to use some of the Perfectly Artistic designer series paper (SAB 2016) on a card with the Going Global stamp set and at first I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with it.  The card below is what I came up with, but I think if I made one similar, I might use the other side of the designer series paper which doesn't have the white on it.

 
I tore a piece of Crumb Cake card stock for my "shore" and then did my stamping after I attached that piece to the designer series paper.

 
Supplies:
Going Global
Crumb Cake, Basic Black ink
Soft Suede, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
2 1/2" circle punch
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!