Saturday, February 13, 2016

On your special day

 
This card started off in a different direction, but in the end I think it turned out ok.  I started with the sentiment from the Botanicals for you (SAB 2016) set and added some other images from the same set as well as some from Timeless Textures.

 
Then I decided to add a couple strips of 1" dotted lace trim to the left side and some random buttons.

 
Supplies:
Botanicals for You (SAB 2016), Timeless Textures
Delightful Dijon, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
designer series buttons
1" dotted lace trim
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!