Friday, February 26, 2016

You're The Sweetest

 
This card uses one of the colors I use the least out of all of Stampin' Up!'s color selections.  Tangerine Tango and maybe all the oranges are not used too often for some reason, maybe I need to make a point to change that...

 
Anyway, I used the Apple of my Eye stamp set and stamped a bunch of orange images and a few cherries in the background and then stamped another orange with a sentiment in it on scrap paper and punched it out.  For some texture I added some white perfect accents and It's my party enamel dots.
 
Supplies:
Apple of my Eye
Tangerine Tango, Watermelon Wonder, Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder card stock
It's my party enamel dots
White perfect accents
circle punches
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!