Friday, February 12, 2016

It's Game Day

 
In December, my sister and brother took my sons to a football game that happened to fall on Wyatt's birthday.  It wasn't just any football game either, the winner would go on to play in the Division 1 FCS National Championship game in Texas a couple weeks later.

 
I decided to make a Project Life page out of the pictures my brother and sister took along with a couple that NDSU added to facebook during and after the championship game.

 
Sorry for the glares, I am still trying to figure out how to photograph these pocket pages clearly!

 
Supplies:
Perfect Pairings (SAB 2016)
Garden Green ink
Memories in the Making Stampin' Up! Project Life collection
Project Life pocket page
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!