Sunday, February 28, 2016

Welcome Baby

 
For this card, I was trying to use up some scraps of Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper that I had left from a card class.  For my stamp sets I chose Welcome words and Something for baby adding the safety pins in the background with that one.

 
I punched out my "baby" using the tree builder punch and added a little piece of ribbon with a safety pin through it for an accent.
 
Supplies:
Welcome Words, Something for Baby
Delightful Dijon, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe ink
Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Sweet Li'l Things dsp
vintage trinkets
tree builder punch
1" dotted lace trim
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!