Thursday, March 9, 2017

February Paper Pumkin Alternative Idea


Last month's Paper Pumpkin kit had the supplies to make these cute pull out candle cards...



My daughter made a few of these and then I was able to get the rest of the kit away from her to play with other ideas! 


I chose to make another scrapbook layout and I kept the pull out option to use for journaling. 


I stamped a bunch of Happy Birthdays on the bottom of the page and added some Whisper White mini pom pom trim with tear and tape adhesive.


Below is the pull out, the kit contained these little party invites you could add to the pullout so I thought the page could be to remember a party. 


Don't forget, this is the best time to purchase a subscription of Paper Pumpkin because you can earn FREE Sale-a-bration products for doing it!



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!