Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Friend Like You


While there are a few different elements to the card I have to share with you today, it is really a quick and easy one to put together and you could trade out many different sentiments...


I started with a Crumb Cake base, then added a piece of Falling in Love designer series paper that was matted on Early Espresso and then wrapped a piece of glitter ribbon around it before attaching it to the card base.


Next came the lace doily, the sentiment layer that is also mounted on Early Espresso and a lace ribbon bow.

Supplies:
Suite Sentiments
Early Espresso ink
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
glitter ribbon
lace ribbon
lace doily
Falling in Love designer series paper


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!