Thursday, March 16, 2017

Floral Birthday


When I first saw the Floral boutique designer series paper in the catalog I wasn't sure I wanted to use it, I am not sure if it is because there aren't more colors in it or if it was for another reason.  Eventually I tried it out though because I really love the coordinating stamp set called Floral Phrases and now I am not sure why I didn't like it before, LOL!  I combined both the designer series paper and the stamp set on the birthday card below.


On the background I again used the Delicate Details (SAB 2017) stamp set and then added some flowers from the Floral Phrases set on the die cut label.  The sentiment is from the retired stamp set called Tin of Cards. 


Supplies:
Tin of Cards, Floral Phrases, Delicate Details (SAB 2017)
Pool Party, Night of Navy ink
Pool Party, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
enamel shapes
Labels collection framelits
Floral boutique dsp

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!