Wednesday, March 22, 2017

For You Carton


I ordered some of these cute mini egg cartons months ago and haven't played with them yet so I decided it was about time!  This one is decorated using the Stylish stems framelits and Special Reason stamp set.


I cut out a flower using the Glimmer paper pack (SAB 2017) and added a full flower underneath before sponging some Sweet Sugarplum ink on the Whisper White.


The designer series paper is from the Succulent Garden collection and I added a lace doily, button and linen thread to finish off the top.


Supplies:
Special Reason
Whisper White card stock
Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzazz ink
Succulent Garden dsp
Glimmer paper pack (SAB 2017)
lace doily
designer button
linen thread
Stylish Stems framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!