Monday, March 6, 2017

March Stamp Club Projects


This month I chose mostly products that are in the Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalogs to use for our projects. 


The first card uses the T-shirt framelits, Custom Tee stamp set and Urban Underground specialty paper to make a masculine birthday card.


The second card incorporates the Special Reason stamp set, Stylish Stems framelits and the glimmer paper (SAB 2017) for a feminine birthday card...


And finally, the layout uses the Carried Away designer series paper (SAB 2017) and coordination card stock colors.


Remember, I always have room for more in both my virtual stamp clubs (every other month) and my monthly stamp club!  Contact me for more details.


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!