Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Birthday Gift Box


I love making little gift boxes and decorating them although there are times I don't find enough time to do it.  These White Gift Boxes are a great solution for that - the box is ready to fold and assemble - all you have to do is decorate!


For this one, I used some Blooms and Bliss designer series paper for the outside and top of the box, then I added the acetate sleeve over the top of that. 


The doily and t-shirt are attached to the acetate...For the t-shirt, I stamped on Whisper White and colored it in with the Flirty Flamingo marker before adding the little flowers and basic rhinestones.


The top has another doily with a punched out piece of designer series paper behind it and a bow on top.

Supplies:
Custom Tee
Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo ink and markers
Whisper White card stock
Blooms and Bliss dsp
Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon
lace doiles
basic rhinestones
Dapper Denim ruched ribbon
T-shirt framelits
White gift box


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!