Wednesday, February 1, 2017

All Year Long


I have shared some cards before that used Project Life pieces as the focus and today is another one of those cards, this time using the All Year Long Project Life accessory kit.


I cut down the vellum piece to just under half of what it is in the kit before adding it to my Pool Party card stock.  Then I added a small 2" x 2" card, strip of Basic Black, lace trim and my sentiments. 


Supplies:
Better Together
Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe ink
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe card stock
lace trim
All Year Long Project Life accessory kit



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!