Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Building Me Up


The Nailed It bundle is fun to play with when you need a masculine card for any reason.  It coordinates perfectly with the Urban Underground specialty paper as well and I have used all those elements in the card today.


I stared by stamping my tools on Very Vanilla card stock (also the sentiment and outline) and then die cut them with the framelits.  Next, I added some color to the tools with the Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Delightful Dijon and Crushed Curry markers.


A few layers of card stock and specialty paper, Stampin' dimensionals and a Urban Underground embellishment and the card is completed.

Supplies:
Nailed it
Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Delightful Dijon and Crushed Curry ink and markers
Very Vanilla card stock
Urban Underground specialty paper and embellishments
Build it Framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!