Thursday, February 16, 2017

I've Got This


The sentiment on this card is the reason I purchased this stamp set Sending Thoughts even though I like others in the set.  I know it will be used quite a bit around here...


I paired it with the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Honeycomb embossing folder.  The striped piece of card stock behind the flower layer is a random Project Life card.


Supplies:
Butterfly Basics, Sending Thoughts
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Sweet Sugarplum ink and markers
Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
honeycomb folder
linen thread
Stylish Stems framelits
Project Life card


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!