Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Better Late Than Never!

Well I am finally getting around to sharing January Paper Pumpkin projects with you! I got a little behind when we were on vacation and then my daughter had my box since she used it to make Valentine's for her class and teacher...


The photo above is the adorable little bag that the kit was intended for. 


Miniature sized candies fit inside it perfectly and Maddie had a lot of fun making them for her friends. 

I also made a card using parts of the kit to share with you (and tomorrow I will have another project for you using the same items!).  I just cut down the box and added some card stock, sequins and metallic thread.


Supplies:
January 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral card stock
metallic thread
sequins


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!