Thursday, February 2, 2017

Live with Passion


Cards, cards and more cards...that is about all I have been sharing with you recently and I realize this!  Pretty soon I will share some 3d projects and different things I promise :)  Right now I am actually on vacation and thought rather than not post anything for a week or so I would go through the card stash!


Again, I have used a Project Life card on this project - the image is stamped on a card that has some blue water coloring on the bottom so I thought it was perfect for this image.


A lace doily and some linen thread, a few swipes with some markers and the card is completed...

Supplies:
Beautiful You
Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky ink and markers
Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron card stock
lace doily
linen thread
Project Life card



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!