Monday, February 13, 2017

For Your Kindness


Since I missed a couple days of posting last week, I thought I would give you two cards today, both with the same theme but a few differences...


I chose to use the Special Reason stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog along with the So Very Much set in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  One of the cards also uses the Delicate Details set (also Sale-a-bration).

On the first one, I chose to use some Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper in my background and added lots of tiny little basic pearls to the flower centers.



The second card has a stamped image from the Delicate Details set in the background as well as a piece of Early Espresso card stock. I also added a piece of Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon to the corner of the sentiment layer.


Supplies:
So Very Much (SAB 2017), Delicate Details (SAB 2017), Special Reason
Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron ink
Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Early Espresso card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp
basic pearls
ruched ribbon
lace trim



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!