Monday, February 6, 2017

New Arrival


Today's card theme is baby using the Something for Baby stamp set and the coordinating Baby's firsts framelits.  The first of the backgrounds is embossed with the Hexagons dynamic folder and the second is some designer series paper from the packet called Carried Away which is a free Sale-a-bration item for 2017. 


The sentiment comes from Better Together and I have added some enamel dots to accent the card as well.

Supplies:
Something for Baby, Better Together
Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake ink
Hexagons dynamic folder
enamel dots
Carried Away dsp (SAB 2017)
Baby's Firsts framelits


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!