Monday, February 27, 2017

Truck Birthday


I haven't shared a sample with you yet that shows off the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Tasty Trucks so I thought I would start today!  There are some really cute images that go with the truck including pancakes, cupcakes, ice cream cones, hot dogs and a taco...


I stamped the cupcake randomly in the background on my Real Red card stock base for this card and added some Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper.


I stamped the truck image on Whisper White and used my blender pen and ink pads to color it in, I think next time I may use Watercolor paper to I don't have to worry about using too much liquid.

Supplies:
Tasty Trucks (SAB 2017)
Basic Black, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay ink
Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock
brights enamel shapes
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!