Monday, February 20, 2017

The Best Is Yet To Come


I was playing around with the Balloon Pop Up Thinlit dies that are in the Occasions catalog one day and came up with this card.  First, I took a piece of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Crumb Cake and used the large die on one end. 


Then, I cut out a few balloons using Real Red and Dapper Denim card stock and added them to the Crumb Cake with glue dots.  Behind the die cut area I added a piece of Sending Love glassine sheets that had Real Red cardstock behind it and added a couple pieces of Dapper Denim ruched ribbon. 

Then, some stamping, enamel dots and a strip of Dapper Denim that was embossed with the Hexagons dynamic folder to complete it.

Supplies:
Balloon Adventures
Dapper Denim, Real Red ink
Dapper Denim, Real Red, Crumb Cake card stock
Sending Love glassine sheets
enamel dots
ruched ribbon
Hexagons dynamic folder
Balloon pop up thinlit dies




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!