Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine


Another day with two cards instead of one today!  Valentine's Day is also my anniversary (19 years!) so I have an anniversary card and a Valentine's Day card using the same stamp set to share with you today.



The first card starts with a die cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits and the 2" circle punch.  I added some Fabulous Foil designer acetate as my window and put in some sequins and Sending love embellishments.


Then I added some stamping and a tiny envelope and note card with a little bow on top.


The Valentine's Day card was one in my stamp a stack last weekend using the Seals with Love stamp set and Fruit Stand designer series paper.  You will see some of the same elements in this card as the one above.


Supplies:
Sealed with Love
Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron ink
Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake card stock
3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017)
Fruit Stand dsp
Stitched Shapes framelits
Love Notes framelits
sequins
Sending Love embellishments
2" circle punch
Fabulous Foil designer acetate


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!