Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Stamp Club projects


This month I incorporated the Pretty Pocket cards - a Sale-a-bration free item - into my 12" x 12" layout using it as a journaling card and holder. 




It took a little bit of cutting on the card base to make that work, but you could also probably just attach the whole card base to the card stock if you wanted to as well.  I ended up using the back that I cut off the card base as one of my photo mats.


The first card uses the Special reason stamp set and coordinating Stylish Stems framelits.  I also added some 3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017) as an accent.


Both cards showcase the Falling in love designer series paper and I have also used the Love Notes framelits on the second card on it's edge. 


The sentiments on the second card are from Flourishing Phrases.

If these project look like fun and you would like more information on either my Virtual Club or my monthly stamp club, please contact me here!


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!