Wednesday, April 19, 2017

For the Bride


Today I am sticking with the Bundle I used on yesterday's card that involves the Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars framelits.  This time I added a couple pieces die cut from the Stitched Shapes framelits as well and the Cheers to Love stamp set.


I was trying to design a few bridal shower cards and thought it would be fun to do one with a jar containing hearts.  The Stitched Shapes framelits die cut circles were leftover from another project and I thought they would be nice accents along with the background Succulent Garden designer series paper.


Supplies:
Jar of Love, Cheers to Love
Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Glimmer paper pack (SAB 2017)
Stitched Shapes framelits
Everyday Jars framelits
Succulent Garden dsp
gold twine


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!