Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Light You Shine


I had a piece of the Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper laying around and thought it would work well with the lighthouse and sentiment I wanted to use from the High Tide stamp set.


I stamped the lighthouse first and then added the sentiment before stamping the sand around it.  Then I took the card base and continued the sand, added water and birds.


There are a lot of different images on the card, but truthfully it came together quickly, that is always a good thing!

Supplies:
High Tide
Early Espresso, Pool Party, Crumb Cake ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!