Thursday, April 13, 2017

He is not Here


Today' card stays in theme with the Egg cartons from yesterday - Easter.  I used the same stamp set called Easter Message which is in the Occasions catalog.  I die cut an oval with the Stitched Shapes framelits and stamped the lily image.  It is colored with the Wink of Stella glitter brush and Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz markers.


The strip of polka dotted paper is from the Neutrals collection designer series paper stack.

Supplies:
Easter Messages
Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz ink
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Crushed Curry, Whisper White card stock
Stitched shapes framelits
Neutrals collection designer series paper stack



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!