Friday, April 7, 2017

April Stamp Club Projects




These are the Stamp Club projects that my monthly group put together for April.  We used quite a bit of Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper - on the layout and one of the cards as well as a little bit of Tasty Treats specialty paper.


The first card uses Big on Birthday as the stamp set and some Calypso Coral ink.


Next, a little thank you card using the Stitched Shapes framelits and Large Polka Dot folder...


Finally, the layout with randomly placed squares and strips of Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper and So Saffron and Early Espresso picture mats.


If you like the stamp club projects and would like to try out the club or join us, contact me here for more details!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!