Tuesday, April 18, 2017

You're So Sweet


There are always some designer series paper collections that I wish would stick around for a little longer and the Tasty Treats specialty paper is one of them.  Unfortunately, it will be gone soon so I wanted to share another project idea using it.


I started with a jar stamped and die cut on Whisper White card stock, then I stamped the same jar on the specialty paper and used my paper snips to cut out only the inside and added it to the first jar.  A little Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, a bow from the Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit and a retired rhinestone completed the jar.


The sentiment is from the You're So Sweet stamp set, I just used part of one of the images instead of all of it.

Supplies:
You're So Sweet, Jar of Love
Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Tasty Treats specialty paper
tea lace doily
Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon
Everyday Jars framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!