Friday, October 6, 2017

Celebrate


I was randomly going through some scraps when I put this card together, thinking it would be a good masculine birthday card - and I need a lot of those...


It started with two patterns of the Eastern Palace specialty paper and a die cut circle that was cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits.  Then I added the sentiment from Happy Celebrations and put it all together.


Supplies:
Happy Celebrations
Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide ink
Dapper Denim, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla card stock
Eastern Palace Specialty paper
Stitched shapes framelits




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!